HCM Ready | Seattle, WA
Position Purpose & Responsibilities:
The Integration Consultant will work with the implementation team to provide support around integration requirements for Kronos Workforce Ready.
- Working closely with Project Managers and Integration Team Leader, communicating and understanding goals required to complete required tasks on time and budget.
- Working in fairly complex technology environments requiring a multi-product solution, as well as product-integration solutions.
- Linking database values to our integration module
Knowledge & Competency Requirements:
Collaborative – All-in mindset, listening and learning from each other. Strong business and interpersonal communication skills, with a client-first approach to business.
Agile – Independence-fueled quickness, always looking ahead. Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects to completion. Excited to learn new software applications.
Strategic – Attuned to evolving workforce needs. Plan and design work with purpose. Record of strong analytical skills being practically applied.
Reliable – Whatever it takes, laser-focused on results. High levels of attention to detail and organization.
High-Achieving – Primed to meet high standards. Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- 5+ experience of integration experience
- Ability to read specifications
- Fluency with Kronos or competitive products, providing some domain expertise
- Knowledge of vbscript, SQL and/or Oracle strongly desired
- Experience with PC application software (MS Office)
- Familiarity with other development languages (.NET, JAVA, VB, C++) a big plus for integration work involving third-party integration
- Practical experience with development tools (for example source control, defect tracking tools, etc.)
- Ability to do integration assessments for interfaces for small projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Be self-sufficient/motivated but be able to work as part of a team
- Ability to translate requirements into working re-usable solutions
- Help improve the integration process
- Demonstrated communication/consulting skills – written and verbal (internal and external facing)
- Willing to travel occasionally
Job type: Full time
Job location: Seattle, WA