HCM Ready | Seattle, WA
Position Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Setting up new accounts for payroll, human resources, time and labor, and scheduling services accurately and within a defined time frame, while maintaining exceptional service.
- Validating client set up through the successful completion of initial live payrolls.
- Training clients to continually maintain their configured accounts using provided systems and tools.
- Developing solutions to specific client requirements taking into consideration payroll and tax compliance requirements, client workflow requirements and preferences and system capabilities.
- Continually refining, improving and documenting application configuration processes.
- Building effective, collaborative working relationships throughout the organization with staff, peers, and managers.
Knowledge & Competency Requirements:
Collaborative – All-in mindset, listening and learning from each other. Strong business and interpersonal communication skills, with a client-first approach to business.
Agile – Independence-fueled quickness, always looking ahead. Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects to completion. Excited to learn new software applications.
Strategic – Attuned to evolving workforce needs. Plan and design work with purpose. Record of strong analytical skills being practically applied.
Reliable – Whatever it takes, laser-focused on results. High levels of attention to detail and organization.
High-Achieving – Primed to meet high standards. Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work on technical issues with non-technical clients and create a positive experience for them while doing it.
- High personal preference towards owning the entire life-cycle of a work product.
- Attitude of helpfulness, and an interest in educating and training others when needed.
- Collaborative attitude, willingness to share and use best ideas.
- Ability to turn concepts into practical applications.
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently while maintaining high quality of work output.
- Self-reliant and independent, with an ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams when called for.
- Ability to take initiative in identifying, investigating and resolving problems.
- Persistent, focused and optimistic
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Seattle, WA